Wednesday, July 9, 2008

First Blogger

I would like to introduce us as CK! :-) C is for Crystal, and K is for Kristine! (We found that its easier to abbreviate our names since everyone confuses us anyway ;) ). Crystal and I were inspired to start a blog by Lisa & Allie.. because we are all cheesy and like to have a good time.. so we'll see how this goes. I think it might even help our stress levels if we have a spot to rant about such things as:
1.) TOMATOES
2.) people who belong in the movie 16 candles
3.) professors who haven't grasped the whole EIGHT week concept

etc....etc....etc...

Ttys!

-Kris & Crystal-

3 comments:

Allie said...

OMG I like LOOOOOOOOOOOVE ittttt!!

CK rocks my socks hard...

end of story.

Ligie said...

buggery. buggery tomatoes!

Gazelle said...

I'm like, just saying that like, her husband was like, totally cheating on her, and so like, I totally don't like him. And she's just like crazy, y'know?! And I'm like, talking, and I can like, hear you!