Wednesday, July 9, 2008

YAY!

YAY! I'm kind of in the middle of doing a powerpoint for my "Operations Strategy" class but I'm retarded when it comes to microsoft office 2007 so its kinda not working right now. I'm also totally not in the mood to do any work right now so I figured i'd take a minute to post something on here. Well..the semester just started yesterday and I want to smash my head against the computer screen! =) Somehow, Kris & I will get through it together..teamwork people! haha. Okay, I seriously need to get some work done so I'm going to shut up. I'll post when I have something interesting to say. ta ta for nowwwwwwww.

3 comments:

Gazelle said...

Oh noes! BSOP! *shoots self*

Allie said...

no worries! you guys will be so happy once it's all over!

love yaaa

Gazelle said...

I miss you guys updating...already!