Saturday, August 2, 2008

So i'm taking a minute to blog again. I'm kind of frustrated with schoolwork right now, so I'm clearing my head. Last night I fell asleep at 6:30pm and slept for a billion hours! Idk whats wrong with me lately OH WELL! Then I was woken up by my mother BANGING on my door (I lock it for a reason) lmao. Then we got in a fight about the friggen shower curtain....she told me and i quote "I did not pull it back enough and mold is going to grow." My response was "WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! would u like to take a shower with me next time and make sure its properly placed!" May sound harsh, but mommy dearest is a little OCD lol. Anyway, thats my story! toodles for now.

4 comments:

Ligie said...

omgz! She lives!

I know L is OCD, so maybe I should send her over to your shower. Wait. No. Crap.

Gazelle said...

If your mother took a shower with you, you'd be up for some serious therapy. That's all I'm saying. Take it from one who knows...

The other night I got busted lining up my chicken bones. Dammit.

Kris <3 said...

HAHAHAH u guys are too funny!

Allie said...

Tell her that you have stopped taking showers and blame it on the mold fairies!!!!

and then say hello to your new friends in the insane asylum.


XD