Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Full circle people.. full circle

Ok I haven't blogged in awhile, but ladies and gentlemen I REALLY need to vent my heart out. SO, I have been "dicked over" wayyy too many times in the short time that I have been on this earth. Now, let me just say that every time and I mean EVERY TIME I come across something good, MY ENTIRE PAST comes back to me, and I MEAN FULL CIRCLE. I re-united with a good friend from high school the other week, and we clicked again rather unexpectedly (well I probably shouldn't say unexpectedly since we had a thing for e/o in High school). I thought to myself for the first time in a longggg time that I might actually want to start a relationship or something of that nature, but of course he is a soldier, and was deployed overseas. I'm thinking that I don't want to let him go completely and since I'm finishing my degree a relationship may not be the best move right now anyway. Well, Kristine decides that she is going to keep in touch with him and just see what happens with life... and then it happened; the incredibly annoying full circle of life. As soon as I decided in my mind that soldier would be a great guy to date, every guy that I had feelings for or once dated in my past come waltzing back into the picture. GOD ITS SO ANNOYING. I just got over my recent hook up.. and now he's "Waiting for me," another past semi-relationship dude who was absolutely awesome then went to college IM's me "I've been thinking about you a lot," and finally psycho ex boyfriend from like sophomore year "I miss your company." HONESTLY WTF! I'm going to leave it at that.. I don't know what to do.. any suggestions?

1 comment:

Allie said...

Technically, you don't owe anyone anything. Yes, K is a big potential but that does not mean you are in any type of realtonship. No one owns you and therefore you can do as you please. Now, you might feel guilty bc i know you are very loyal but do what is best for you and your heart. If you really have to question something then you really know your answer deep down. That's always been a rule of mine.

i'm sure it feels like the world is fucking with you but it really happens alot! It's like a magnet that turns on as soon as some sort of commitment goes on lol.

So, i'll say do what you need to do for you and don't worry about others so much but i know it's hard. things will fall into place. you'll see!